Our Regency collection affords authentic wood grain texture that rivals that of wood – without the maintenance of wood. With engineered wood stiles and composite rails it is designed to deter rotting. As with all of our doors, the polyurethane foam insulation fills every nook and cranny inside the door giving it optimal insulation. For added security the ArmorMax™ jamb is optional for pre-hung doors. For replacement doors, the aluminum reinforcement door edge is standard which gives it strength and added security.
Regency doors manufacted by HMI set the standard for beauty, quality and performance at excellent value. Explore the innovation and craftsmanship of door design for long lasting efficiency and durability.
- Composite top and bottom rail to help prevent moisture wicking from bottom of door.
- 20” lock block to enhance the durability.
- 2 1/4” engineered lumber stiles on lock and hinge side for rigidity and stability.
- Injected with polyurethane foam to ofter 4 times the insulating value of wood.
- The durability of fiberglass to provide years of hassle-free, low maintenance – which unlike wood, does not warp or rot.
- Unlike steel doors which pose the risk of dents and/or rust, fiberglass skins provide more resiliency to stand up to normal wear and tear.
Wood Grain Options
Decorative Glass Style Collection
HM 200 Series Collection
Solid & One Light Glass Styles
HM 300 Series Collection
External-Grid Glass Styles
HM 400 Series Collection
White Internal-Grid Glass Styles
HM 500 Series Collection
Steel Internal-Grid Styles