If you are outside of our distribution area we can still get product to you, however there is a little more to it:
1. The door style and configuration will determine the price.
2. Once an order is placed you will need to pay for it in advance by check or money order only.
3. Production/delivery time varies depending on the door style and distance from HMI. On average it is 6-12 weeks.
4. All orders will have an 8% Philadelphia, PA sales tax.
5. There are crating charges of $100 and shipping charges of approximately $250 – $1,000 (depending on the size, weight and distance of your order). If there are any problems due to shipping, you will be responsible for submitting any claim to the shipping carrier.
6. If ordering an arch top door we may ask to be provided with a template after we review your order.
7. We rarely have problems, we just want to be upfront with you. Since we are in Philadelphia, PA we will not be able to service your door if any issues came up in the future. The normal warranties apply in all cases except the service warranty.
8. We recommend hiring an installer if you are inexperienced in this area to take the measurements and create the template if needed.
All information is confidential and will not be shared with anyone unless you specifically give permission to do so.