Thank you for clicking to learn more!
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
• Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
• Work independently and without regular supervision
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to multi-task
• Follow instructions from supervisors
• Ability to assist with work process flow
• Ability to help customers over the phone or in person
• Must be willing to perform other assigned duties
Competitive starting wages (BASED ON EXPERIENCE)
Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision) – after 90-day probation period
One (1) week paid vacation after one (1) year employment
Four (4) sick/personal days per year – after 90-day probation period
401K entitlement (after 1 year employment – 1000 hours – must be 21 years old)
Positive / structured work environment
Hours would be 7:30am – 4:00pm (M-F). Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 to $12.00 per hour depending on prior experience.
• 401(k) matching
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Monday to Friday
• Prior receptionist/customer service experience preferred
• Knowledge of doors a plus.
• One location
If interested please send your resume to: email@example.com and in the subject line enter your full name.