Philadelphia, PA 19134
***ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ON-SITE WITH HMI AND FILL OUT AN APPLICATION ON-SITE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT***
Household Metals Incorporated is a family-owned and operated custom made-to-order manufacturer operating in the Philadelphia Region for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on not only the quality and care we provide in the design and fabrication of our products, but the level of commitment we receive from the employees who have helped us grow to where we are today.
The Production Coordinator is responsible for providing operational support to the business. The right candidate will succeed in a fast paced environment with excellent organization skills.
This position is responsible for all of the following:
- Support the Production Manager
- Coordinate production control efforts to ensure success of an on time production schedule.
- Updating records and data related to materials planning, production scheduling, and updating inventory counts and procurement
- Processing engineering changes and making related updates to production release documents
- Supporting the scheduling and distribution of completed product
- Create work orders, and send to issuing department.
- Follow up on the status of the work order and close out shipments and all additional assignments.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed in a timely manner
Qualifications, Skills, Education, and Experiences
- Excellent general computer skills (email, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent documentation and follow up skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Speaks fluent English
- Ability to follow instruction
- Ability to work independently and without the need for regular supervision
- Works well with others as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible depending on the needs of the business
Benefits of Full-Time Household Metals Incorporated Employee:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance benefits for employee and immediate family
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401K Savings Plan (50% match up to 4% annual salary) following 1 year employment (1000 hours)
- Competitive Starting Wages Based on Experience
- One (1) week paid vacation after one (1) year employment
- Four (4) sick/personal days per year – after 90-day probation period
- Positive / structured work environment